Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Katie & Caleb|Mountain E-Session

I had the pleasure of meeting Katie & Caleb at Caleb's brothers wedding. Joel & Josie have been clients of mine for awhile & I was so blessed to continue to add their wonderful family to my list of clients, but like Josie and Joel, Caleb and Katie have quickly become more then that to me and I am very excited to be doing their destination wedding in June 2013 and to visit Yellowstone while there(: 











 It isn't hard to see Katie believes Caleb hung the stars & moon just for her, and that Caleb knows without a doubt Katie out shines them all.  Storybook love stories really do exists.  Thank you both for such a fun session, I laughed so much (: and I am even more excited for June!!






 I wish I could share every image from this session <3
Creatively,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment