Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dill Wedding|June 22, 2012



We all have those clients we love and I know I have said it time and time again, but there is something about these two that make me break out in an ear to ear, chin splitting grin!  Their love is just so over abundant it runs onto everyone around them!


 His reaction to seeing her for the first time was so sweet....


Their wedding was at a rustic little venue nestled up in Look Out Mountain in Golden CO, Crystal Rose
We where able to take all the photos prior to the wedding and we enjoyed a local park not more then 1/2 a mile from the venue.  Even had a few surprises while shooting with a deer running  through our set up and a rattle snake. 





 The Groom's mother made all the lovely bouquets and decorations.



I don't know who was more excited lol



After the ceremony guests enjoyed drinks, a fabulous meal and cheese cake  from the Cheese Cake Factory!



I wish you both many, many, many years of happiness, and I look forward to hearing your next great adventure...hint hint...lol!

Creatively,
Jenn

2 comments: