Thursday, May 3, 2012

Samie|2013 Senior REP

Every year CSSP picks a Senior Rep to represent them at a specific high school.  These students are upstanding and involved with their school and peers, of course love CSSP too!


Meet Samie she'll be a 2013 Graduate from Fossil Ridge High School...


Jenn with JennaLynn Discus Hair and make up and CSSP made a friendly environment it was so much fun to get my hair and make up done I felt like a celebrity.




My experience with CSSP was amazing, I loved getting pictures done it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever experienced. , I felt so very welcomed with both Jenn's.


 Lets get to know her....

How do you describe yourself....
I would describe myself as an outgoing, independent girl, funny, and caring


What are some of your interests...

My interests include writing, singing, and playing sports.


Some of my favorite places in Fort Collins is Horsetooth lake, Estes park, and Horsetooth park


 Whats your favorite food, or what about music...

My favorite food is Chinese orange chicken.   My favorite song is Peaches by New Heights

 Whats one thing you can't live with out...

Oh my family!

So whats the plan for after high school?

I am enrolled at CSU, I can't wait to be there!! And then work.


Creatively,
Jenn
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment