Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kameron|a birth story

When I first thought Birth Photography was something I wanted to do, I never really truly understood the dynamics of it all, I didn't have a normal delivery with either of my children, so I didn't get to enjoy the journey that most women do.  I was not prepared to feel the emotions I felt for this women I called a client just a few hours ago, I left that room feeling a bond I will never quite be able to put words to.

The experience of birth is a moving one.  I was moved by the gentle touches of Stacey, the comforting words from the nurses and the encouraging strength of her sister...and as baby Kameron made his way into the world he did so loudly....lol.  Even now I type this with tears in my eyes, it is an experience I both want to capture again and was honored to be a part of.

I arrived to the hospital at a little before 8pm, a very excited soon to be big sister had lots of questions....





By 8:30pm it was very clear seeing baby was not far off...


I was completely in awe of Stefanie and her strength...

 Welcome to the world Kameron Kash  6lbs 7oz born at 9:13pm


 such a touching moment....
 Big sister keeping a close eye on baby brother while pediatrician checks him out.


Such a beautiful experience, thank you so much for allowing me to watch this magical moment through my len and to tell your birth story.

Creatively,
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have conventional births either. What a lovely experience to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nic, it was amazing!!! May I ask how your births where?

    ReplyDelete